Friday, August 1, 2014

Lucky Me

It has been far too long since I blogged, in fact I needed to relearn the entire process this morning.  I have lots to share .  Work has been amazingly busy and I am so grateful for that.  I have three amazing women who work with me.  The fabulous and talented Gabrielle Lazaros, interior designer extraordinaire . Lori Lersch designer, letter writer, therapist and transplant from LA and Intern Nicole Noonan who has an incredible eye and an amazing work ethic. Our team has worked on jobs from near and far.  We just completed a job in New Jersey , worked on a condo in Manhattan and  shot the home above on the Cape several months ago.
 I am going to write down my goal of blogging more often (i just read that a goal is more likely to happen if you write it down), so I have yellow post it notes all over the office with the word blog and shoulders back (oh, that's a story for another blog*).
Anyway, the house above was an amazing renovation that I did with one of my favorite clients.  They allowed me to photograph the house and I want to share some of the images with you.
Joss and Main asked to use the image above on their website (how cool).
* remember the large massive floor lamp that looks like it came from a ship, that's a story for another blog however just remember it.
All of these images were taken by the fabulous Eric Roth and styled by the uber talented Tracy Parkinson of Nest and Company nest and Company.  Tracy is an Interior Designer and Stylist and we have worked together for years on many great projects.  Her new website is amazing, check it out.  Here are a few images from Tracy's site that I love.



Thanks for checking in.  It feels so great to be blogging again. 
All images taken by Eric Roth with the exception of the last three images taken by Peter Urbanski.


5 comments:

Meg@OliverandRust said...

that house looks fantastic. clean, classic and warm. great job. so happy to see you blogging again, i love your style.

Camille said...

So happy to see that you are back -- and to see more of your work!

Unknown said...

What is so nice about your decorating style, is that everything is interchangeable. Your home is very welcoming. Enjoy your weekend,
modern-home-concept

Bmore Bungalow said...

Your work is fabulous! I especially like the last room.

SHERRY HART said...

Was happy to see something new from you...love the simple classic style of your interiors!