Wednesday, April 29, 2015

My Home

I am so excited!  I have some wonderful news to share.....I am doing a remodel on my own home.  The Kitchen!!  I will finally be able to use all of those photos I have been tearing out or saving on the web of  the things I would love to do if it were my own kitchen.  It seems like I have been doing that forever.  Some of the photos have yellowed with age but I love classic, timeless design.  As the project progresses I will share photos with you so you can see the process and share in the experience with me.

Recently I had photos taken of my home by, http://kylejcaldwell.com.  Kyle is so wonderful to work with.  His use of light is amazing.








9 comments:

Michelle said...

I adore your home! Cannot wait to see this project unfold! So exciting!

Deena said...

I'm sure it will be beautiful! I love your style, and am looking forward to seeing what you create. I actually adore your current kitchen, so feel free to box it up and send it my way now that you won't be needing it anymore :)

Unknown said...

Fantastic- just the mix I love!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love seeing pictures of your home & can't wait to see your kitchen when it's done!
Leigh

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Oh MAN!! I lost your blog (when I lost all of my list of faves)

Just finding you again. Your house makes me, well..... :: clunk::

:)

emily said...

love your style! can't wait to see how it transitions to a kitchen!

Anonymous said...

So excited for you. Take pictures along the way. If not for us, then for you to look back on.

Unknown said...

Your home is really beautiful! I love how all the colors mix and match harmoniously. I'm excited to see how the remodeling of your kitchen will turn out. I'm sure it's going to be as fabulous as your living room and dining room. I'll be looking forward to see it soon. Thanks for sharing that, Kelly! All the best to you!


Arthur Bryant @ Contractor Express

Unknown said...

That is a gorgeous-looking home, Kelly! I really love houses with a lot of wooden interiors and furniture, as they can make the house's ambiance look more classy. Well, these photos here make me excited to see how the kitchen remodel turned out. I hope that it's now done, or at least, there's a lot of progress already.

Essie Reed @ Valley Home Improvement